1. Slow it down - we are always in a rush. Do you hear yourself "hurry up, gotta go!"? Take a deep breath and be in the NOW!
2. Wrap yourself in a fluffy robe and plush slippers. Give yourself a spa day. Try Himalayan Bath Salts. They are amazing for a natural detox.
Fit Tip: Did you know that Himalayan Bath Salts in a solution of 1 - 8% salt has a cleansing effect equivalent to a 3 day fast!
3. Crank up the music and dance in the dark. Pick girl power music! Find you inner goddess and don't be shy. Work and whip your hair around like a superstar. Enjoy it for as long as you can. Embrace your feminine presence!
4. Cashmere is on sale - indulge in a new piece - it never goes out of style!
Fit Tip: Take care of your new cashmere with rosemary sprigs. Place them around your clothes or create a sprig and tie a lovely ribbon around for extra beauty!
5. Pay attention to the details. Clean up your shoes & purses. The reality is, people do judge a book by it's cover - be ready.
mind & spirit
6. When was the last time you snuck out during the DAY to see a chick flick? Just you alone! Grab your Healthy Chocolate for a snack and settle in for the afternoon in the comfy theater seats! 7. Can't find the time? Rent the classic "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn. Pour a glass of Italian wine and enjoy! She plays a princess who escapes for a day of "ordinary life'. You will not only be entertained but you will learn princess (goddess) etiquette too.
8. I am sorry - give it up! Forgive yourself for what ever is beating you up: weight gain, gossiping. Release the past shortcomings and move ahead!
9. Speak up - honor your true feelings to others, it will release so much stress. Refuse to accept anything but the BEST your life can offer!
10. Museum stroll - nothing can be as serene or calming as strolling your local museum. Take your time and breathe in and feel the century of the work; the clothing,
the styles and ambiance, the genre of the work, and the awe of the beauty.
In good health,
Jennifer Ettinger, MA., CPT