I was on vacation in Florida, hence it was full blown bathing suit season at its best. It pained me to see women agonizing in their suits and cover ups, checking out the other women that walked by.
EMBRACE your body shape, just make it healthy & strong! If you do the work - you will see results!
Here are some tips to be inspired for your own goddess greatness!
- Make the commitment to ME and yourself! You may not been keen at the beginning, but if you choose a workout that looks like "fun" and stick with it, it will become a passion!
- Everyone is "busy" why? For we schedule, so why not schedule your workouts in! Even 30 minutes a day will make you feel calmer, sexier and provide a boost of energy!
- Create your goddess space! Create a sacred space that is your space with your journal, weights and videos or workout gear. Tell your family this is MY time (put on an egg timer) and take 30 - 60 minutes for you! This is your time to shine!
- Think before you eat! When you start to see a difference in the way your clothes feel, we become more "relaxed" and feel we have the right to cheat a bit, don't do it! EVERYTHING in moderation! Cheating adds on the pounds - plain & simple!
- Feel like Slacking? There are days when I don't want to work out but I hit the alarm clock and get up to try. Just remember if you do the work, the fat will come OFF! Isn't that motivation enough? 6 days on and one day off!
- To achieve your goddess shape you must commit to working out. Make sure you have the one rest day to recharge and I encourage a mind/spirit workout day as well!
"Training with Jennifer is an amazing experience, it goes beyond the physical and opens your mind and spirit. Jennifer encourages you to recognize how strong you are are and what you are capable of. Her positivity is infectious."
Bootcamps starting this Spring! Click here for details.