2. Make your workouts shorter in length (20-25 minutes in length) so you stay consistent and committed to your weekly routine.
3. We all have heard this - park further away form the mall and use the stairs instead of over crowded escalators or elevators!
4. Walk with friends and get caught up on each others lives!
5. Just say NO to drive-thru and fast foods! It will just catch up with you later.
6. Work out while you watch TV and don't use the remote! Get up and change the channel!
7. Stretch while waiting in long holiday lines. (i.e. calves raises, neck tilts)
8. Take a hot bath after a long stay to reduce the tension. Add our bath salt recipe (½ cup of each - Epsom salts, baking soda, sea salts and add an essential oil of your choice)
9. Eat well! Focus on "clean foods" vs. the fast foods. Buy the prepared veggies and fruits to save time.
10. Use a speaker phone or cordless phone so you can be moving while you are talking!
11. Kick in the home chores! Make your home cleaning a workout! Scrubbing, washing, vacuuming at a faster pace and end with stretching.
12. Cheer yourself on - look in the mirror and say all the good things that are going to happen that day! Do this for three weeks. End it with a "love you" and watch the stress melt away!